How milk is a complete and perfect diet for health

Milk occupies a prominent place in the diet of human beings. Milk contains all the necessary elements for the nutrition of the body. Adequate amounts of carbs, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and water are present in milk. This shows how milk is a complete diet and perfect diet for health. The importance of milk for babies is even greater. Milk is obtained from female animals like cow, buffalo, goat and sheep. About 87.25 percent of milk is water and the remaining 12.75 percent is solid, which includes fats, carbohydrates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *