How to Claim a Continuing Education Tax Deduction Overseas| USTAXFiling

Inflation is increasing across the globe. Expats struggle to cover the higher education expenses. Let us understand about two continuing education tax deduction that you may use to offset your taxes as an expat.

Expenses are increasing across the globe and expats struggle to cover their education expenses. Also, the Internal Revenue Service is there to assist you. In this article, we will discuss about how to claim a continuing education tax deduction overseas.