Pro Tax Accountant | Statement of Confirmation

Every year you need to confirm that the information that Companies House has about your company is correct and up-to-date. This confirmation is called a statement confirmation (Form CS01), previously known as annual return.

You have to confirm your company’s following details:

The details of your registered office, and all the address where you keep your company’s records.

The details about your company directors and secretary.

Your statement of capital and shareholder (depending upon the company type).

Your SIC code.

Your register of PSC.